Ads show up in the printed recipe

Haemocyte

When I try to print the recipe from the "Edit" view, the printed recipe includes the ad that's on top of the page. See attached recipe for reference.

I for one am unlikely to click on the ad on paper. Please remove ads from the printed recipe.

Attachments

• 67437.pdf
    53.6 KB · Views: 10

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
You attachment is jibberish, and not a screenshot. In any case, I went into your recipes and clicked 'print' and there are no ads at all. Here is one of them, but I blocked out the ingredients-
1670435329258.png

I did this on Chrome using Windows 11. What platform are you using?

Haemocyte

You attachment is jibberish, and not a screenshot. In any case, I went into your recipes and clicked 'print' and there are no ads at all. Here is one of them, but I blocked out the ingredients-
View attachment 6199

I did this on Chrome using Windows 11. What platform are you using?
The attachment is a PDF that opens fine on my computer. I produced it with the "Print to file" option.

I'm on Firefox 107.0.1 on Ubuntu. It appears that the error only happens when you click "print" in the Edit view, and maybe only when ads are displayed.

I opened that same recipe in "Edit" mode and this is what the top of the page preview looks like.

Attachments

• Kuvakaappaus - 2022-12-07 23-24-53.png
    Kuvakaappaus - 2022-12-07 23-24-53.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 4

Haemocyte

I notice that you have a "Premium" account, so I don't think you would get ads. Have you tried with a free account?

Haemocyte

Hi @Haemocyte it was fixed now.
I'm still getting the ads in my prints, it's just telling me to "Get an ad-free experience on Soapmaking Friend with premium membership" under the ads now.

Attachments

• Kuvakaappaus - 2022-12-10 13-19-51.png
    Kuvakaappaus - 2022-12-10 13-19-51.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 2

Alan

Administrator
Premium
I'm still getting the ads in my prints, it's just telling me to "Get an ad-free experience on Soapmaking Friend with premium membership" under the ads now.
It should be fixed now. Thank you.