Fragrance /E oils in inventory

Fiut

Hello,
I'm adding all my purchases to inventory recently. All goes pretty well, except I can't put any fragrance into my batch. It's not a big problem that I can not edit already saved batches, I'm just more careful. But the real problem is there is no way to calculate fragrances in prices. And the fragrances are a big part of final cost. There are tabs for oils, lye, water, additives. But fragrances are not listed as additives. Glycerine too, BTW. Can you help?

Tony orourke

Hello,
I'm adding all my purchases to inventory recently. All goes pretty well, except I can't put any fragrance into my batch. It's not a big problem that I can not edit already saved batches, I'm just more careful. But the real problem is there is no way to calculate fragrances in prices. And the fragrances are a big part of final cost. There are tabs for oils, lye, water, additives. But fragrances are not listed as additives. Glycerine too, BTW. Can you help?
glycerine doesn't respond to lye. I think it is kind of like superfatting. I am using in a hard shaving soap formula just to see how it works. fragrance has a separate calculator I use the calculator on the brambleberry and like it very simple to use..

Ivettero

Premium
I cannot add fragrance oil to my inventory or fragrances this way this portion of my recipe cost still in the air.

thanks