Packaging Question

YOBU

Premium
Is there a way to add to the Products listed? I use Excelsior in the packaging for some of my products and all that I see listed are bottles, jars, boxes, wrappers. Perhaps a Miscellaneous category.
Also, if something is removed from inventory, but not used in a batch (spoiled or used for personal use, etc.) is there a way to remove it from the inventory once it is added. Thank you!!!

YOBU

Premium
Okay, thank you for the prompt response. Appreciate all you do!

MrSheaSoap

This is an amazing site and, although I don't have any requests, I just wanted to express my gratitude for this brilliant resource. Do you plan on adding essential oils to the recipe fragrances? Compared to the last site I used, this is miles better so thank you to the team and all the members who contribute.

MrSheaSoap

I don't know about adding all of the essential oils, as right now we're just adding the fragrances individually in the line below the fragrance box- but it's possible that it will be on the list of features soon!

Perfect
:love:

Tommyguns0311

Premium
I just posted this same issue 5 minutes ago. It appears that after 4 years it's still not possible to add a product in packaging???