New Print Feature

Artemis

I tried the new print feature this morning, and thought I should try to document it while it's still fresh in my mind.

When I pressed the button, a little box came up: "creating PDF". When it went away, my sharing options came up. It was the usual options (FB, drive, email, etc) but the printer wasn't one of them. I chose drive to see what would happen. Instead of a PDF, it saved a txt file that contained a link to a PDF. I copied the link and pasted into chrome, but got an error: your file could not be accessed.

Alan

Administrator
Premium
Thank for reporting issue. We will improvement it in next release.

Alan

Administrator
Premium
@Artemis this issue was fixed in version 1.1.1. Please upgrade your app to latest version.

Artemis

I just tried it. It is very easy now to save a PDF of my recipe. It doesn't let me send it directly to my printer, though, if that was the intention.

Artemis

Same as before:

When I hit the print button it is still very easy to share/save the PDF of my recipe, but I don't have the option to send it to the printer. (Also, I could not add the screen shot to my post while in the app. I had to go in through the browser and edit my post to include the image.

Screenshot_20230218-063351.png

Alan

Administrator
Premium
Same as before:

When I hit the print button it is still very easy to share/save the PDF of my recipe, but I don't have the option to send it to the printer. (Also, I could not add the screen shot to my post while in the app. I had to go in through the browser and edit my post to include the image.

View attachment 6511
What is your device?