Can't get recipe out of "Edit" mode

Iluminameluna

Premium
I began a recipe, Shave Soap-No.1, yesterday and tapped the Edit button because I'd actually started filling the recipe out some time ago. And kept changing several things, after which I'd press Save because it's an old habit. Some things, like the date and 2 of the oils/fats, were edited at the end when I finally Printed my recipe. And that's when I believe the recipe got "stuck".
Now, when I try to change the date to "15/05/2022" from the calendar and tap "Save", the entire page flickers and the cursor takes me to the Castor oil percentage box, showing the 10. When I go to see what the date of the recipe is, it's AGAIN showing "14/05/2022". And if I look on the URL bar, the index of the file says /edit/filenumber. The title of my printed recipe is: Edit Recipe: Shave Soap-No. 1 | Soapmaking Friend
This is the link to my recipe

Is it something I'm doing wrong? Please help? Thanks so much for such a great Soap Calc.

Yooper

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Upper Peninsula of Michigan/ Florida Gulf Coast
I began a recipe, Shave Soap-No.1, yesterday and tapped the Edit button because I'd actually started filling the recipe out some time ago. And kept changing several things, after which I'd press Save because it's an old habit. Some things, like the date and 2 of the oils/fats, were edited at the end when I finally Printed my recipe. And that's when I believe the recipe got "stuck".
Now, when I try to change the date to "15/05/2022" from the calendar and tap "Save", the entire page flickers and the cursor takes me to the Castor oil percentage box, showing the 10. When I go to see what the date of the recipe is, it's AGAIN showing "14/05/2022". And if I look on the URL bar, the index of the file says /edit/filenumber. The title of my printed recipe is: Edit Recipe: Shave Soap-No. 1 | Soapmaking Friend
This is the link to my recipe

Is it something I'm doing wrong? Please help? Thanks so much for such a great Soap Calc.

What is your time zone by the way?

Iluminameluna

Premium
It should automatically fix itself when you put your time zone in settings, but the developers are also looking at adjusting this for all users who didn't add a time zone.
Thank you for the prompt reply! I just went in and set my time zone. Hopefully it fixes things.